Our Mission Statement
Encouraging and nurturing students to meet and fulfill their growing and development potentials are the primary objectives of Almondale Academy teachers and staff.
Our vision in fulfilling the objectives of our mission is led by a single important fact —Children do not grow and develop in unison but rather as individuals. A well nurtured self-esteem is an important tool in meeting the individual’s progress, and a belief upon which our Philosophy is based.
Almondale Academy believes in nurturing your child’s self esteem, as well as teaching them they can enjoy the learning process. Because of small class sizes we can tailor an academic program to meet every child’s needs
• Education tailored to meet each child’s unique needs.
• Small class sizes facilitate optimum learning.
• Core academic subjects are emphasized.
• Self-discipline and personal responsibility are encouraged in each child.
• Acknowledging education can be fun by never losing sight of the joy of childhood.
• Allowing each child exciting forms of self-expression through instruction in art, music, and drama.