During this unprecedented time we wanted to assure families that we are still opening for in-person instruction in the Fall with proper safety measures. The discussion points, statistics, and government documents are on the following post: Confirmation for Reopening.
However, we are also providing hybrid online classes using Zoom and an online interface program for those families that are requesting it. Our classes are block classes so we can easily accommodate students who elect to come twice a week and work at home online the other three days.
Our small student population and limited students per class, along with our large outdoor spaces make our campus ideal limiting contact.
Full time school is offered Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3pm, five days a week, with extended care also available from 6:30am – 6:00pm.
We are following all the guidelines given by the CA Dept. of Public Health for reopening including all stipulations listed in the categories below: https://files.covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-schools.pdf
- Following the recommendations in the general measures of keeping abreast of latest Covid statistics, prevention plans, and training.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices.
- Protocol of face masks including mandatory wearing of masks inside the classroom unless the parent objects to it.
- Ensure teacher and staff safety
- Intensifying cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation
- Implement distancing inside and outside classroom (outdoor classes when possible)
- Limit sharing
- Train all staff and educate families
- Check for signs and symptoms including daily temperature readings before drop-off.
- Plan for when a staff member, child, or visitor becomes sick.
- Maintain health operations